What is CCSMP?
The CCSMP (Certified Claims and Safety Management Professional) is a designation program designed to promote an understanding of effective safety, loss prevention, claims and human resources through meaningful risk management strategy and education. Certified Claims and Management Professionals are industry experts whose primary duties include the prevention, reduction and control of loss to an organization through incident investigation, risk management, human resources, claims handling and workplace safety regulation. This certification is reflective of dedication to profession and continuous education.
Do I qualify for CCSMP?
CCSMP membership is composed of varied professionals ranging from drivers and environmental specialists to business owner/operators and office administrators. Qualified candidates have at minimum of 6 years of professional experience which can be accumulated through a combination of education, certifications or job experience.
How do I achieve my CCSMP?
The CCSMP designation is achieved through learning and credit accumulation. Candidates must acquire a total of 16 credits, 8 Summit credits and 8 LMS online learning credits. To maintain the certification, members must continue to earn 16 credits annually and meet all financial obligations.
What is a CCSMP Charter Member?
Charter Members are inaugural CCSMP holders who received special early induction to the program for their 2015 Summit attendance.
Beyond professional recognition, CCSMPs have access to a multitude of additional benefits, including:
- Newsletter – Quarterly newsletter compiled by leading Loss Prevention & Safety Professionals
- Summit Registration Discount – 20% registration discount for all CCSMPs
- eLive Discount – CCSMP designation holders will receive discounted access to EnergiLive and its content.
- Networking Events – Special networking events for CCSMPs held regionally
- Chat Forum – Access to the CCSMP chat forum for open discussion between likeminded professionals
- Discounts on Preferred Vendor Products – Discounts available on a multitude of Loss Prevention & Safety products.
How are CCSMP and the Summit related?
The CCSMP Program and Risk Management Summit are both managed by eMarketing, an entity of eServices. CCSMP members must attend the Summit annually to maintain membership. CCSMP members receive a 20% discount off of Summit registration.